Who We AreBuffalo Niagara Manufacturing Alliance
The Buffalo Niagara Manufacturing Alliance (BNMA) is the region’s largest non-profit organization, representing manufacturers throughout Buffalo Niagara. With a mission to help members achieve business success in a global economy, the association serves its members through advocacy, advice, information, networking, programs, and services.
Established in 2010, the BNMA was born from the National Tooling & Machining Association Buffalo Chapter. Today, it has evolved into a modern, progressive manufacturing association comprised of members from the manufacturing industry and supporting industries.
The BNMA works to achieve its mission by:
- Creating networking opportunities where members can share best practices
- Utilizing membership base to outsource work
- Using the power of our members to gain influence over local policy
- Providing training to strengthen our members
- Marketing the skills and capacity of Western New York companies to the region and beyond